GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VI No. 402
RBE No. 09/2020
New Delhi, dated: 30.01.2020
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways & Production Units
(as per mailing list)
Sub : Fixation of initial pay of Nursing Cadre in the revised pay structure — Circulation of Fixation Tables reg.
Ref: Board’s letters No. PC-V1/2008/I/RSRP/I dated 11.09.2008 & 22.09.2008.
Consequent upon implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC as accepted by Govt. of India, posts of Chief Matron & Matron in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 7450-11500 & Rs. 6500-10500 were granted a revised pay structure of PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) + GP Rs. 5400.
2. Fixation tables were issued as Annexure ‘E’ to Board’s letter No. PC-VI/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11.09.2008 for fixation of initial pay in 6th CPC pay structure in respect of existing employees (already in service as on 1.1.2006) in cases where normal replacement pay structure were prescribed. Further clarifications were issued vide letter No. PC-VI/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11.11.2008 regarding methodology for fixation of pay where upgraded pay structure were given.
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation for running staff promoted as on 01.01.2016
- Seeking data regarding fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion
3. References were received from various Zonal Railways seeking necessary clarification/fixation tables regarding correct methodology for fixation of pay (indicating benefit of bunching) for the posts of Chief Matron/ Matron (pre-revised scale of Rs. 7450-11500 & 6500-10500) where various stages in pre-revised scales are getting bunched at minimum of PB-3 (Rs. 15600).
4. The matter has been examined in consultation with Finance Dte of this Ministry and accordingly, provisional fixation tables in respect of Chief Matron/ Matron in the pre-revised scale of 6500-10500 & 7450-11500 (placed in revised pay scale of 15600-39100 + GP 5400) are annexed herewith for utilizing the same for initial pay fixation in 6th CPC pay structure for the above posts.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of this Ministry.
(U. K. Tiwari)
Jt. Director, Pay Commission