Lokpal (Court Master) Recruitment Rules 2021
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 30th December, 2021
G.S.R. 913(E).—In pursuance of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of section 10 read with section 59 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (1 of 2014), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Court Master in the Lokpal, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.-(1) These rules may be called the Lokpal (Court Master) Recruitment Rules, 2021.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in the pay matrix.- The number of post, its classification, and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.- The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification.- No person, –
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Savings.- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Schedule Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time-to-time, in this regard.
Follow us on Telegram Channel for all the latest updates