F. No. A-34012/03/2021-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (DE Section)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 31st January, 2022
1. All Heads of Circles (except Delhi, HP & Uttarakhand)
2. Addl. D.G.APS, Rao Tula Ram Marg, New Delhi
3. CGM BD & Marketing/Parcel/PLI Directorate
4. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
5. All Directors, Postal Training Centres, Darbhanga/Guwahati/Madurai/Mysore/ Saharanpur/Vadodara
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021-revised dates reg.
I am directed to refer to Directorate’s letter of even number dated 05.01.2022, whereby the aforementioned LDCE IP, scheduled to be held on 15th & 16th January, 2022, was postponed.
2. The Competent Authority has decided to conduct the LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021 on 23rd & 24th April 2022.
- Inspector Posts Syllabus 2021: Revision of Pattern and Syllabus for LDCE
- Inspector Posts Vacancy Details for 2019, 2021 & 2021
3. Circles are requested to give wide publicity for the examination.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Ranjeet Kumar Sinha)
Follow us on Telegram Channel for all the latest updates