Implementation of Krishonnati Yojana
The ‘Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana’ was approved coterminous with the period of the Fourteenth Finance Commission from 2017-18 to 2019-20. ‘Green Revolution– Krishonnati Yojana’ is an Umbrella Scheme comprising both Central Sector as well as Centrally Sponsored Schemes/Missions. This Umbrella Scheme has the following twelve Schemes/Missions:
(1) Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH);
(2) National Mission on Oil Seeds and Oil Palm (NMOOP);
(3) National Food Security Mission (NFSM)
(4) National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA);
(5) Sub-Mission on Agriculture Extension (SMAE);
(6) Sub-Mission on Seeds & Planting Material (SMSP);
(7) Sub-Mission on Agricultural Mechanisation (SMAM);
(8) Sub-Mission on Plant Protection and Plant Quarantine (SMPPQ);
(9) Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Census, Economics and Statistics;
(10) Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Cooperation;
(11) Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Marketing (ISAM);
(12) National e-Governance Plan in Agriculture (NeGP-A).
This information was given in a written reply by the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar in Rajya Sabha today.