Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block No.14, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road, NewDelhi-110003
Date: 17th April, 2020
Subject: Implementation of Policies and Guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises -regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this office OM of even number dated 19th January, 2018 regarding submission of Annual Compliance Report (ACR)/consolidated report of ACR in the revised format on the above subject in respect of CPSEs under the administrative control of various Ministries/ Departments.
2. As per the guidelines issued by DPE, CPSEs are required to furnish the ACRs within 30 days from the close of the preceding financial year to the concerned Administrative Ministries/Departments who in turn are required to furnish the consolidated compliance Report to DPE by 30th June of every year.
3. In this regard, in view of the fallout of present covid-19 crisis, it has been decided to extend the due date of submission of ACR by 02 months for CPSEs and consolidated report of ACR by 01 month for Administrative Ministries/Department in respect of ACR for the FY 2019-2020 only.
4. Accordingly, CPSEs are requested to furnish the ACR for the FY 2019-2020 by 30th June, 2020 to the concerned Administrative Ministries/ Departments who in turn are requested to furnish the consolidated compliance Report to DPE by 31st July, 2020.
5. All the concerned administrative Ministries/Departments/CPSEs are requested to note the above.
6. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(P. Samba Siva Rao)