Government of India
Ministry of Heavy industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 3rd April, 2020
Subject :- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 Payment of IDA at revised rates – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Para 7 and Annexure-III (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The next installment for revision of rates of DA is due from 01.04.2020. Accordingly, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows:-
(a) Date from which payable : 01.04.2020
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter Dec. ‘2019-Feb.’2020
Dec., 2019 – 330
Jan., 2020 – 330
Feb., 2019 – 328
Average of the quarter – 329.33
(c) Link Point: :277.33 (as on 01.01.2017)
(d) Increase over link point : 52 (329.33 minus 277.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.04.2020 : 18.7% [52 / 277.33) x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 18.7 % would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
Also Read :
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 2007 Pay Scale Employees
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 1997 Pay Scale Employees
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 1987 and 1992 basis
3. Al! administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary at their end.