Government of India
Ministry of Heavy industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 3rd April, 2020
Subject :- Board level posts and below. Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 Payment of IDA at revised rates – regarding.
In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 03.01.2020, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSES (2007 pay revision) is as follows:-
(a) Date from which payable: 01.04.2020
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter Dec.’2019 – Jan ‘2020
Dec., 2019 – 330
Jan., 2020 – 330
Feb, 2020 – 328
Average of the quarter – 329.33
(c) Link Point :126.33 (as on 01.01.2007)
(d) Increase over link point :203 (329.33 minus 126.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.04.2020 : 160.7% [203 / I26.33)x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 160.7% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.042009.
Also Read :
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 2017 Pay Scale Employees
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 1997 Pay Scale Employees
- DPE order : IDA from April 2020 – 1987 and 1992 basis
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at a their end.