ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION
September 12, 2019
ALL UNITS / STATE COMMITTEES
STRIKE BY FOUR OFFICERS’ ORGANISATIONS
ON 26TH AND 27TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
As decided in the Secretariat meeting on 09th September, at Bengaluru was presented through a communication to UFBU convenor.
2. In the meeting held at New Delhi yesterday, there were discussions on the items listed in the agenda. Our organisation was represented by Com.Vinod Bakshi, Vice President, Com.Sanjay Khan Secretary and the undersigned.
3. Though there was near consensus on the issue of launching an agitation against the mega mergers announced by Govt of India on 30th August, 2019, due to certain positions taken by the constituents of UFBU, Four Officers’ Organisations, after mutual consultations, decided to observe 2 days strike on 26th and 27th September 2019, focusing on the issues:
- Opposing Merger of Banks and
- Demanding settlement of wages and other issues.
4. The strike notice addressed to Chairman IBA is sent herewith for the information and necessary action. Make all out preparations to make the strike successful.
The detail programme will follow in due course.
Source : http://aiboa.org/news.htm