Assigning additional charge of Member (PLI), Postal Services Board (PSB) & Chairman PLI Investment Board and Member (Banking & DBT), PSB
F. No. 1-3/2022-SPG
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Assigning additional charge of Member (PLI), Postal Services Board (PSB) & Chairman PLI Investment Board and Member (Banking & DBT), PSB -regarding.
Consequent upon retirement on superannuation of Shri H. C. Agrawal (IPoS:1988) Member (PLI), PSB and Chairman PLI Investment Board w.e.f. 31.01.2022 (A/N), approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed that the work of Member (PLI) & Chairman, PLI Investment Board will be looked after by Member (Personnel), PSB and the work of Member (Banking & DBT) will be looked after by Member (Operations), PSB, in addition to their own duties without any extra remuneration with immediate effect and till the regular incumbent is posted or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Assistant Director General (SPG).
Also Check : Latest Dept of Post Orders
1. PS to MOC/PS to MOSC
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ DGPS.
3. PPS/PS to Addl. Director General (Coordination)/All Members, PSB
4. AS & FA, Sr. DDG (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG (PAF)
5. CGM (PLI)! CGM, CEPT (Bengaluru)! CGM (Parcel)
6. Additional DG, APS
7. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad
8. All CPMsG
9. DDG (FS)/DDG (PBI), Postal Directorate
10. Secretary (PSB)
11. GM, CEPT Mysore for uploading on India Post website
12. e-office portal of D/o Posts for information to all concerned
13. Admin./General Admin./Vigilance/Co-ordination/Cash & PB
14. Guard file.
Follow us on Telegram Channel for all the latest updates