ALL INDIA DEFENCE EMPLOYEES’ FEDERATION
INDIAN NATIONAL DEFENCE WORKERS’ FEDERATION
BHARTIYA PRATIRAKSHA MAZDOOR SANGH
(RECOGNIZED FEDERATIONS OF DEFENCE CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES)
Joint Circular No. : 02/2021
Date : 25.01.2021
All the affiliated Unions of AIDEF, INDWF, BPMS
To observe Call Attention day by Central Government employees on the day of presentation of Central Budget 2021 on 01/02/2021
You are aware that the Government is not settling any demand of the Central Government Employees and Defence Civilian Employees. Already the Defence Civilian Employees are on agitation against the arbitrary decision of the Government to corporatize the Ordnance Factories, implement GOCO Model in Army Base Workshop, abolition of posts in MES, Navy & DGQA, restructuring of DGQA and also closure of Depots, Station Workshops etc. apart from this there are many other issues on which the Defence Civilian Employees are agitated. At present the National Joint Council of Action of Central Government Employees have taken a decision to observe Call Attention day by Central Government employees on the day of presentation of Central Budget 2021 on 01/02/2021 in support of the following 13 demands. The three Federations have decided to observe this programme in all the Defence Establishments on 01/02/2021 by holding demonstrations and issuing pamphlets informing the employees about the charter of demands. All the affiliated Unions are requested to jointly observe this programme through the local/unit level Joint Action Committees and inform their respective Federations accordingly.
01. Withdraw the decision to corporatize Railway Production Units, 41 Ordnance Factories, GOCO Model in Army Base Workshops and stop Privatization and Outsourcing of permanent and perennial jobs
02. Immediate release of three installments of DA / DR due to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners from 1/1/2020, 1/7/2020 and 1/1/2021.
03. Implementation of the assurances given by the Group of Ministers on 7th CPC demands including minimum pay and fitment factor etc.
04. Settle all the 7th CPC Anomalies pointed out by the Staff Side of NC – JCM including extension of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC, restoration of certain allowances and advances and grant of two increments while on promotion / MACP etc.
05. Withdrawal of NPS and restoration of the Guaranteed defined Pension under CCS (Pension) Rules 1973.
06. Withdrawal of FR 56(j) which is being misused as a measure of punishment
07. Issue Government Orders on all the demands agreed in the meeting of the Standing Committee of NC JCM and in the 47th Meeting of the NC-JCM
08. Settle the demands of the Staff Side with regard to regularization of the absence of the employees during COVID-19 pandemic and Lock down Period due to non-availability of Public Transport and home quarantine etc.
09. Payment of compensation to the Central Government employees who died due to COVID – 19 Virus infection.
10. Ensure 100% Compassionate Appointment to the wards of the deceased Central Government Employees and those who are medically invalidated from service
11. Implement the following Supreme Court Judgments for the similarly placed employees: –
a) Grant of Notional Increment to those employees who retired / retiring on 31st January / 30th of June.
b) Implementation of MACP Scheme w.e.f. 1/1/2006
12. Payment of Night Duty Allowance to the employees detailed on Night shift duty without any basic pay ceiling limit
13. Reimbursement of the Actual Amount charged by the CGHS empanelled Hospitals for the treatment of COVID-19 infection.
GENERAL SECRETARY AIDEF
(R. SRINIVASAN )