In today’s meeting with IBA,
AIBOC was represented by Com. Debasis Ghosh, President and Com. Soumya Datta, General Secretary.
The following points were raised by AIBOC during the talks:
1) The mandate issue has to be resolved.
2) 5 day Banking and reduction of cash presentation hours.
3) Updation of Pension and revision of Family Pension.
4) Ramification of the Codes of Wage Act, 2019.
5) Ramification of the recent instructions of DFS on granting permission to CBI under Section 17(A) of PC Act, 2018.
6) Reference to the Madurai Court Case.
The talks were inconclusive. IBA insisted on introduction of PLP( Performance based Pay).
UFBU will meet on 11th September’19.
Sunil Kumar, Chairman
Debasis Ghosh, President
Soumya Datta, General Secretary
In today’s meeting,
IBA has not increased its earlier offer but proposed discussion on “Performance Linked Pay (PLP)” by forming a sub-committee.
UFBU decided to meet on 11th Sept to deliberate on this and take a view.
–Bandlish, Convenor, UFBU.
Source : http://banknewskumar.blogspot.com/